New Heights Community Support was founded in 2013 by Lucas Moyer. This was the birth of a purpose-driven company. We quickly grew as a Mental Health Skill Building Agency, becoming a trusted source within Martinsville-Henry County community. After further work and implementation, we expanded our offices to Danville, VA. We now service Martinsville/Henry County, Patrick County, Danville, Pittsylvania County, and surrounding areas.
To alleviate stress and improve the quality of life for long-term success.
Taking Pride in What We Do
- We are motivated and guided by our personal integrity.
- We recognize our potential.
- We take the initiative to improve ourselves and the way we do things.
- We act with sound judgement.
Building a Workplace Community
- We respect each other and work together in a healthy environment.
- We embrace diversity and nurture empowering relationships.
- We communicate honestly and effectively.
- We create an environment that promotes learning and innovation.
Caring for the People of the Community
- We advance the public good with purpose and passion while honoring differences.
- We provide credible information, reliable advice and quality services.
- We establish and maintain good working relationships with individuals.
- We responsibly and wisely manage resources entrusted to us.